Give us a call on 01329 665842 or 07500 549442 or drop us an email at email@example.com
We are open seven days a week to take bookings or answer any questions about our beginner kitesurf courses and IKO instructor courses in the UK and New Zealand.
Our kitesurf teaching location is at Hill Head beach on Meon Shore, half way between Portsmouth and Southampton and just over an hour from London. We meet students there at the beginning of each session.
Directions to beach location
- Come off junction 9 of the M27, follow A27 to Fareham & Portsmouth, you will go over a roundabout with a Holiday Inn Hotel by it. Go down hill to traffic lights, pass lights and move over to right hand lane and turning right towards Stubbington & Gosport B3334.
- Go straight over 2 roundabouts in Stubbington, take the second right after the second roundabout into Bells Lane. Follow the road to the left into Crofton Lane, go straight across the mini roundabout.
- Shortly after the mini roundabout Crofton Lane bends sharply to the right. Follow the road to the right into Hill Head Rd which runs into Cliff Road. You go down a hill, past a little harbour and then along beside the beach with the sea on your left. Go almost to the end, but before the road turns inland, park up on the left next to the beach. You will see a big white van parked somewhere along there, with blue and yellow Kitesurf School graphics all over it – that’s us!!
- The nearest postcode to our teaching location at Meon Shore is PO14 4HA.
- You can catch the train direct from London Waterloo to Fareham, or London Victoria to Portsmouth Harbour and then the ferry across to Gosport. We can usually pick you up from either Fareham or Gosport, or it is a ten minute taxi ride to the beach from either.